Friday

*Trying* to hold my mule!!

I'm a love of all shiny things especially those that make you looked polished & proper! I've been wanting a [new] watch for so long and just haven't been able to find one that I would wear everyday...UNTIL NOW! I think I found the one that I really want. I blame it all on Cassie & her flouncing around Paris Fashion Week!

Eve & her apple tempting me!


Me test-driving the merchandise at Macy's

Now , I know that I don't NEED it but I sure as hell want it! It is an investment piece, RIGHT?!!?

Oh yeah, I'm not on twitter! Follow me!

2 comments:

  1. Go for it. I bought a large gold one last year and I wear it pretty much every day. The cost per wear by now is literally pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm definitely feeling weak in the knees about this watch. I'm thinking the gold would look super pimp for fall!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?