Monday

I'm always going to want to blow your mind!

A sporadic trip to Anthropologie resulted in some cool finds & unexpected smiles!

I picked this up for my little sister for her apartment back at school.

Originally, grabbed this coffee table book for a birthday/going-away present for a friend but snagged one for myself. Just too irresistible of a deal & cutesy factor!


And now the stuff that makes me tingly & gitty to read:
Found this in the Book of Birthdays & I couldn't have written it better myself!


And look at the fortune for my name (Tiffany)!


And just for the heck of it, here's a shot that I snapped of my outfit in the dressing room! Sadly, i didn't get the dress hanging in the background. Bummer but my hair is great!


This song always brings a smile to my face! I'd like to believe it was written especially for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?