Monday

My new boyfriend (in my head)!!

Today is seriously slow moving! I have things to do but all I want to do is finish off my Rozelle Artists Guild sketchbook & go home to cook some bangin' Ramen for lunch. This officially solidifies me as a Monday Fail! I then made the mistake of fumbling onto Twitter leading to more potential failage (new word). One of my fav artists Erykah Badu (@fatbellybella) retweeted a link to some artwork by a fellow E. Bady lover & artist by the name of Rob Gibson (@robartistic). He did two awesome pieces in tribute to Erykah & Corinne Bailey Rae. How random to find a guy that loves two of my favorite artists & then he got down on the canvas with them. Immediately, I pegged him my new boyfriend in my head as Wendy Williams would say! Check out his work:





Lollapalooza 2010

His blog if full of more awesomeness so stop by & check it out! Really, I don't want to be the only person Twitter-stalking him!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?