Tuesday

Right to the point!



I'm such a fan of Anthony Hamilton & his sound! He's one of the few artists that I can see having REAL music that will be passed down to the next generation. This song was my favorite as soon as I heard it and I can never listen to it just once (or 3 times). It gets put on repeat for hours & never gets old to me! What can I say? It's just that good to me! I have all the love habits listed in this song. Not always the best way to love but I'd much rather love to the fullest than to never get the chance to do it at all. I guess that makes me a love dispenser!?!? Just like extroverts energize by being in their element of large groups, the opportunity to authenticate my love by way of true action refuels me. Not in a way that expects reciprocation but just to let someone know my love is there when they need it. I fully believe that when you give love from a genuine place without expecting anything in return, God will keep it flowing and it's our job to find new vessels to deposit it. He'll do for us just like He did for the widow in 2 Kings 4. I love the line in Eat~Pray~Love when she says that she wants to one day have the capacity to love the whole world. I wonder what that would feel like! Just imagine!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?