I tried to be a good Gen X/Yer & hit a networking event this week with a friend but it was a complete dud! Marketing was poor & the atmosphere wasn't good for actual conversation. After a bit of torture, we called it quits. At least, I got in some good music & frolicked in the beautiful weather downtown. Maybe it's for the best because I can never find my stash of business cards when I need them anyway!
There's so much to share but so little time! LOL! I'm a simple Southern girl really enjoying the life I've been given. I play hard & love harder! I'm probably misunderstood by 90% of the people who know me. Luckily, the other 10% love me for all of my quirks!