Wednesday

The REALEST thing HE ever spoke!*

I'm in the throws of another crazy week but I'm excited because there have been some major wins! I started the week of with an awesome talk from a great mentor. Without her pulling me aside on Sunday, I'm not sure that I could have this kind of week! I'm seeing things in a entirely new perspective. What I teach to my youth group is finally coming to life for me!

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Over the past couple of years, I have been put in some trying times & pushed to my limits. More times that I care to admit, I thought to myself that I must have really made God mad at me or that He'd somehow forgotten about me. In reality, I was looking at everything according to the plan that I'd put out & not the one He has for me. Just when I think I've got this all figured out, He blows my mind with what He reveals to me. He hides flawed me to show Himself to others so that I can have favor & opportunities. Now my job is to practice humility and move from a dReAmEr to a DOER!


*Hopefully, God doesn't get too mad at me for my shout to Tupac in the title!


**I promise to have more pics next week. I have some free time this weekend & I'm planning a small adventure. STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?