Friday

Nice Girls Don't Change the World?...WATCH ME!

The other day one of the pastors at my church mentioned that she'd been challenged to read the book Nice Girls Don't Change the World by Lynne Hybels. Shortly after, she called for all women that were dealing with all the weight society puts on us to be everything to everyone. This was one opportunity that I couldn't miss to have someone pray for me! She then read the most dynamic passage from the book that I'd ever heard. I had goose bumps as she basically read my soul out loud to the entire church. YIKES! That entire night & the next day, that book title was running through my head. I'm not sure if I believe it or not! Looking at all of the dynamic women in history, I couldn't believe that any one of them was not nice. Not a one?!?!?!

And the thought process begins...

And a little bit of quiet reflection...


And then, the consequential headache set in...

Really, I have no idea if they were all nice girls! But I do know one thing, I am a nice girl & I DO plan on changing the world!

SN: Being the nerd that I am, I immediately jumped in my car & headed to the closest bookstore to get the book. Of course, it was out of stock all over the city. Lucky for me eBay never lets a girl down. I'll keep you posted on how the reading goes. *squeal*

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?