Monday

i iz a winna!!

OMG! I don't want to admit this but I'm not having the best Monday right now. You know how us girls are...when our hair is not right; life is not right! I'm just going to put my big girl panties on & tough out the rest of the day. I'll go to the gym after work & take it all out on the treadmill. Anyways, I was just sitting here staring at my Blackberry when I got a message. (You know that never happens so it had to have been a good sign!) To my surprise, the subject line read "Giveaway Winner!!" *Dean Scream* I actually yelled outloud before I even read it to see what I'd won! Finally reading the e-mail, I realized that I'd won the Get Togetha giveaway that I'd entered earlier this month. I am so excited to be able to receive one of the Romi Ceramics pieces. I'm still doing the happy baby dance at my desk!

Be sure to check out Get Togetha & Romi Ceramics!

Here are some of the pieces listed on the Etsy site that I've been eyeing:







I hope you're having a great Monday! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?