Tuesday

She-Ra: Reloaded

My inner ferret is now on Cloud 9! All of today was a hum-drum blur except for the lunchtime mail run. I was heading out to lunch & got the random urge to swing by the mail room. Before I even saw the name on the boxes, I knew they were for me. I was on a tight deadline for lunch & had all intentions of opening them when I got back to the office. That only lasted about 10 minutes and I had to pull to the side of the road! Are you really surprised? (I'm not! I have the willpower of a toddler!) I had enough sense not to turn on my flashers. I didn't want to have to explain that I was pulled over to try on jewelry, you know! The rest is history so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:


I am the proud owner of Rachel Stewart's Space Princess earrings & Warrior Woman cuff! I've been eyeing these for quite a while & finally took the plunge. I'm so glad that I did because I can see myself putting these in heavy rotation. I've gotten a ton of compliments and I've only tried them on once for a few minutes. Rachel is a talented artists & stunning curly girl with a great sense of humor! I was sold immediately. You have to support those that are following their dreams and having fun while doing it!

If you've not familiar with Rachel Stewart's work, check her out:

Twitter

Facebook

Blog

Liberating Style feature


Random thought: I think Tyra Banks would be so proud of my "smizing" in that last pic! LOL

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! And I know exactly what you mean, I love getting packages, and never wait to open them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cuff is amazing! Luv your blog.

    www.jonesingforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?